Sunday, April 10, 2011

Best Yard Sale Ever

A few weekends ago, Ronnie and I happened upon a yard sale. It was an "indoor" sale in a very questionable looking duplex, so we sat in the car a good five minutes before agreeing that the possibility of finding a good deal outweighed the probability of dying at the hands of a serial killer.
But oh did we make the right decision!

Le Creuset Cast Iron Casserole Dish - $2
Vintage Rolling Pin - $1
Set of 5 Blue Danube Espresso/tea cups and saucers - $3

While I totally love the casserole dish, I am probably going to list it on ebay. They are selling for around $80, and I need that way more than I need to make perfectly heated casseroles.

1 comment:

  1. wow what a great le creuset find! thanks for stopping by the blog!

    http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete