Friday, April 15, 2011

Slumber Party and Guacamole

This evening, my roommate and I will be hosting a "slumber party." Of course everyone invited is welcome to sleep over, but that is not where the title of this party originates. As my mom would say, "it's like a Tupperware party with dildos!"

Obviously, we're excited!

To celebrate this event, I thought I'd post a recipe for the easiest, awesomest guac I know of.

Two avocados, all mushed up in a bowl
Add one can cilantro lime Rotel, with juice
Add a bit more lime juice, it you're into that
Maybe some ground red pepper

Ta Da! Good eating with lime tortilla chips. I think I might like lime.

Pictures from the party may or may not be posted.
If you are interested in learning more about this type of event, here is the website:
www.SlumberPartiesByConnieM.com

1 comment:

  1. LOL, this sounds like quite the party! Have fun...I think ;)

    ReplyDelete