Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Etsy things I'm loving

Sometimes I go into uncontrolling bouts of wanting things. I thought that Etsy browsing would be bad for my bank account in that I would spend uncontrollably. However, I've found that I am extremely hesitant to buy anything online. No idea why. It's so easy and my husband would never know. But it's true that I'm much more frugal online. But there is always a but.

Here are the things that are slowly chipping away at me... Oh beautiful things...

Jimbobart


Oh Hello Dear

RetroNaNa

Chick Hardware

Storybook Fibers

Hey, my birthday is coming up... next December... :)

4 comments:

  1. Etsy browsing is the BEST. I can see why these links would wear on your resolve - beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that plate is AWESOME! I had to heart it on Etsy :]

    Julie
    www.julieannart.com (giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I LOVE that newspaper print fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I love Jimboart! He makes such pretty dishes...

    ReplyDelete