Monday, May 9, 2011

What's a neckerchief?

I don't know, but I made one! It looks very hipster. That must be why I don't know anything about it. It was cool even before I made it.
I got the pattern FOR FREE on Ravelry, posted by Falling Stitches.
This was my first time ever using a chart! I must say, it was really easy! I loved it. However, I really need to get a row counter of some sort because it was very easy to forget which row I was on, and I did have to pull out an entire row once. Sad.

But I persisted! And now I have something amazing to show for it.

It's a scarf... that's a triangle!

I love the leafy look...

Again, here's the link to the pattern. Do it! It's worth it.

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway over at Bettencourt Chase! It ends FRIDAY THE 13.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man this is cute, and yes hipster-y...I'm an old lady hipster probably, so this is why I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Knitting is my wintertime hobby. ;-) Thanks for visiting Red Hen Home!

    ReplyDelete