Monday, August 29, 2011

Tattoo Inspiration

I need a new tattoo. Pinterest isn't helping. There are so many beautiful things out there.

I need a tattoo of a bird, probably on the inside of my left bicep.
Like this:

But more like this:
 

I also need this on my shoulder. My mom needs this, too:

I also need some lines, cause I'm a writer:

 And some words on top of my shoulder, probably "Try again, Fail again, Fail better."

 And some words on my back:

And on the back of my right arm:
All of these photos and their links can be found on my pinterest.

Anyone else craving tattoos?

3 comments:

  1. Hah. Lindi, totally. She is THISCLOSE to getting some black and white bird silhouettes across the back of her neck/upper back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. but mine is for my ring finger.. where as Matt can't ware rings and my body swells up to where I can't keep them on during the summer lol

    Sarah W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I really want one. But I could never decide on one. Love the idea of the blue breasted bird. :)

    ReplyDelete