Saturday, August 27, 2011

Unique Jewelry Organizer Tutorial

For a while now, I've been wanting to craft up a unique and beautiful way to organize and display my jewelry. Well, folks, I've done it! And you can do it, too. I've seen a lot of tutorials on how to make tiered dessert and cake stands lately, and this tutorial is no different... except at the end, you put earrings on it instead of cupcakes!
Basically, I pulled together 2 plates and one small bowl that I bought at yardsales randomly, along with the 2 candlestick holders my mom got me for my bridal shower.
After that you just need some glue! I used E-6000, which worked wonderfully.
I glued the first plate to the first candelstick and left a heavy book on top over night.
The next day I added one piece with glue and left the book on overnight.
All in all, took about 4 days because I wanted to be sure each piece was secure!
Here is how lovely it turned out :)


1 comment:

  1. I love it! The bowl is my favorite. :)

    ps. I love the green polka dots!

    ReplyDelete