I posted a while back some goals I wanted to accomplish before 2012. Let's check in and see how I did...
1. Visit Helen and Lindi. Fail. Very sad.
2. Sew a straight line. Getting closer! Having trouble with my bobbin thread, though.
3. Make a throw blanket. Another fail. HOWEVER! I did learn to crochet :)
4. Completely organize and unpack. We did this! Hooray! However, I now want to completely rearrange the house. That's always fun though.
5. Read TWO books. Catcher in the Rye, Hunger Games, and half of Sophie's World. And now that I have a Nook e-reader (Thanks, mom-in-law!) I see much more reading in my future.
6. Create an Etsy store. Check it out - Love, Grapefruit.
7. Get some nice boots. I got TWO pairs of boots from the hubs!
8. Pay down my credit card. Another fail. I also maxed out my Gap card. Whoops...
9. Get in touch with my cousins. I am really sad that this one did not happen. I'm sure I could have tried harder, but so could they.
10. Start exercising regularly. Nope. But I did lose 4 pounds! I think it's cause I'm happier.
11. Hand make Christmas gifts. The hubs and I made a total of 6 stockings, one for each parental.
12. Send the people I love random mail. BIG FAIL! I suck.
But Hey! I still have 3.5 days to send some mail, work out, pay down my credit cards, and make a blanket...