Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Free Recipe Cards!

I couldn't sleep last night. It's a long story, but the short of it is that Hubs and I are trying to figure out if we'll ever be able to buy a house. Apparently we stand a good chance of being approved if we buy a house in the next week... after that, the changing laws will make it nearly impossible for us for the next 10 years. That's a lot to deal with, but I just don't think it makes sense to buy a house tomorrow! I mean, we did find the perfect house for us... and it's in our price range... but there's just no way we could come up with the down payment in time. *sigh* C'est la vie.

So to lighten the mood, I created some fun recipe cards! Click on the links to download the pdf, which is designed to print 4 to a page. Enjoy!

Silverware Recipe Card
Beater Recipe Card
Pig Recipe Card
Tea Recipe Card








Big thanks to the Graphics Fairy for providing awesome vintage clipart!


No comments:

Post a Comment