Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Week of Fun - Part 1

Spring Break is off to a great start! Hubby and I found perfect bikes at a local bike store. Hooray!


Now, it has been storming all week so we haven't been able to ride.... but I have gone into the garage to look at them several times!
I couldn't be happier! It's a pink Huffy, probably about 25 years old.

Next awesome item: fun sister day! We had waffles and coffee for breakfast. Tried some watercolor painting. Sewed some cushion covers and a funny little bunny named Frank. And finished a crafting apron I started working on last year! Yay for finishing projects.

 

Watch out. That iron is deadly.

I know this post is labeled part 1. Let's hope for a part 2!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your bike. I've been looking and looking for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bike. And your apron. And your face. :D

    ReplyDelete