Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cleanse - Day 2

Well yesterday was great. I had plenty of delicious raw food to keep my tummy full all day.

My very full fridge!

Strawberry Banana Ice Cream

1 cup frozen strawberries
2 cup frozen banana
3-4 tablespoons almond milk
Mix in Vitamix!

Tomato Zucchini Soup, topped with avocado and flax seed crackers

Mango Salsa

Romaine Lettuce, Mango Salsa and Mung Bean Sprout "taco"

Anybody else think sprouts look like sperm? I suppose that makes sense...

Sometimes I make ugly food. Spinach, tomato basil sauce with zucchini noodles.


Amazing Green Smoothie!

1 large handful Spinach
1 handful chopped Collard Greens
1 large Banana
2 cups pineapple or other frozen fruit
3-4 cups Water


Here is today's vlog!





5 comments:

  1. Gluten is the devil! Glad your cleanse is going well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Kaytee! Where is the soup recipe from? - tomato zucchini - yum. I love all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanted to congratulate you on your successes! It's kind of funny- I saw the photo of your squash pasta and saw that sauce and immediately though- she made that in a vitamix! LOL- we've got one and made some kind of spagetti sauce in it once. Looked similar and I wasn't a fan. Vitamix is lovely for soups and smoothies, but sauce...I think that must be made the old fashioned way!

    Lovely blog- I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love you! and I love your vloggggggggg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE zucchini noodles! And that salsa looks tasty!

    ReplyDelete