Friday, April 13, 2012

Cleanse, Day 4 nearly killed me

This cleanse has been such a whirlwind already. From trying to pack our lunches in the morning to figuring out what to eat for dinner, it has been rather exhausting. I am so lucky to be a part of Cleanse America and to be able to rely on everyone involved for strength.

I remember why I am doing this.

I am too young to be as sick as I am all the time. Heart burn, digestive issues, fatigue, weight gain. I am stronger than this. I have the choice to be healthier or to eat bad foods.

I have a choice.

2 comments:

  1. It's really encouraging to hear you talk honestly about your struggles! So many talk about only the positives of these things and it makes you feel defeated when you can't do or feel the same. I'm sorry to hear about your headache yesterday- who knows the cause, but typically when you change something drastically your body has a transitional period, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. You are so strong!

    P.S. I am one of the writers for A Little Etsy Love and wanted to thank you for your link to us on the sidebar:)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [From Micah Hampton] You are superwoman, and don't forget it! :) There is a website called detoxtheworld.com that is full of inspiration, support and recipes for anyone interested in a raw-based lifestyle. I don't even remember how I discovered it, but after reading several books written by the site's founder (Natalia Rose), I was amazed to find that health issues could have such a clear and simple solution. I really hope browsing this site will help! Also, I'm a member of the online community and have access to many e-books, beautiful recipes, audio recordings, etc. If you like what you read, let me know and I'll send some stuff your way! :D All the best to you, Kaytee!

    ReplyDelete