First, I would like to introduce you to my cupcake. It came in the mail today! Wacky Cookies is a super cool company. Check them out on facebook! |
|
| Secondly, I won this awesome lotion from Piper Tate in a giveaway at The Ardent Sparrow! It smells absolutely amazing and came packaged in the cutest bag. | |
| In the same giveaway at The Ardent Sparrow, I won a $15 gift certificate to Kawaii Goodies. I bought these amazing stamps. Who knows what shenanigan crafts I'll get into with these babies! | |
| And last but not least, I got some beautiful custom earrings from Operation Petticoat! | |
Thursday, April 21, 2011
My arms aren't big enough to hug the universe
I have to show some love to the people, blogs and Etsy stores that have made my week full of smiles.
My life has gotten infinitely better since I discovered blogging, etsy, giveaways and wonderfully creative people. I am filled with love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad you like the earrings! :)
ReplyDelete