With the holidays just around the corner, this giveaway features a handmade flannel stocking. The winner of this giveaway will receive either a super cool teal plaid stocking with polka-dot lining OR a cozy red holiday print with soft white flannel lining (their choice).
There are a few things you can do to enter this giveaway, outlined below. ALL entries must include EMAIL ADDRESS!
Mandatory Entry:
Visit my Etsy store and post your favorite item here - 1 entry
Additional Entries:
Heart my store on Etsy and comment here with your Etsy name - 1 entry
Buy something from my Etsy store - 10 entries
This giveaway will run until Friday, December 16th. Prize shipped on Saturday with priority shipping in hopes of arriving by Christmas!
Weeeeeeeeeee!
I love the herringbone stocking!
ReplyDeletehrfarley at gmail dot com
I love the B&W Herringbone Holiday Stocking with Fuchsia Cuff.
ReplyDeletekiddomsg at gmail dot com
I heart your Etsy shop (houseofplush).
ReplyDeletekiddomsg at gmail dot com
Coffee Bag Holiday Stocking
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I heart your Etsy shop (Ladytink534)
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the red stocking that is part of the giveaway. If I chose another item as a favorite it would be the coffee bag stocking.
ReplyDeletelisa.otis6 at gmail dot com
I hearted your Etsy shop.
ReplyDeletename: lisawith4
lisa.otis6 at gmail dot com
My favorite item is the Coffee Bag Holiday Stocking
ReplyDeleteniuniuzheng at gmail dot com
I love the coffee bag stocking! So cute!
ReplyDeletenmh001@lvc.edu
My favorite item is the B&W Herringbone Holiday Stocking with Fuchsia Cuff!
ReplyDeletemarija.majerle at gmail dot com
I hearted your store -- username: bokononist
ReplyDeletemarija.majerle at gmail dot com
love the herringbone stocking
ReplyDeletegkuroda(at)hawaii.edu
I really like the B&W Herringbone Holiday Stocking with Fuchsia Cuff. ambrerose at[aol]dot[com]
ReplyDeleteI love the teal with polka dots! So cute!
ReplyDeleteflowersatlast at gmail dot com
I love the turquoise stocking! It is super cute. <3
ReplyDeleteamaramorgana at gmail dot com
Love the coffee bag stocking! What a great idea!!
ReplyDeleteEtsy name: CreativePeaces
Creativepeaces@gmail.com
I added your Shop to my Favorites as CreationSuite.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite item, also added, are the Silver Feather Dangle Earrings.
Dana Beeman: danabeeman(at)gmail(dot)com
As I mentioned, added your Shop to my Favorites as CreationSuite. :)
ReplyDeleteDana Beeman: danabeeman(at)gmail(dot)com
Love the Silver Feather Dangle Earrings!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE: http://www.etsy.com/listing/87239686/red-white-flannel-holiday-stocking
ReplyDeleteEmbracingerica@gmail.com
Hearted your Etsy store (emearly6)
ReplyDeleteEmbracingerica@gmail.com
My fav item was the black knit headband and earwarmer.
ReplyDeletemelk103103 at gmail dot com
I hearted your shop. (melk103)
ReplyDeletemelk103103 at gmail dot com
My favorite item is the Red & White Flannel Holiday Stocking
ReplyDeleteSarah Walker
sreis1987@gmail.com
I hearted your store on Etsy
ReplyDeleteEtsy Username: Sreis1987
sarah walker
sreis1987@gmail.com