Tuesday, September 27, 2011

DIY Library Card

I really want to have a book exchange party! Basically, everyone who comes brings a book, new or used, that matches the theme. For example, you could have genre themes, like horror, or themes like, "The Book that Changed your Life!"
So I tried to imagine what my invitations would look like for this party...
Library cards!
I created a library card template that everyone is free to steal.
Here is a link to the pdf. They will print 4 to a page. After you cut them out and trim the sides, you can tea-stain them!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for that! It's so cool. I love library cards for some reason! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I want to have a book themed graduation party for my daughter. Thanks for the tea stained tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much we are doing a dewey decimal geocaching hunt at a geocaching event at the Herriman Library on Saturday and we needed library cards to hide the hints on, these are perfect! THANKS SO MUCH! Will be on Livelovecache.com after event. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the book exchange idea! And what a clever way to invite people.

    ReplyDelete